WANTED - surveillance cameras

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodyD40

Reaction score
As the title suggests, i am after a Survalance camera we can install at work - as we have people 'pissing' in our doorway after hours.

We want to install a servalance camera were it can be easily seen. The camera will not need to work - just needs to be really visible.

Melbourne Eastern suburbs (berwick)

Well in that case now you've talked about it in the office TODAY, you can talk to me. I wont steer you wrong I promise :big_smile:

True Krafty. Perhaps put the oil running from his diff on the walls so when they lean on it oil all over their hands! (Assuming, like me, they only need one hand to piss - the other to steady the ship).

Well in that case now you've talked about it in the office TODAY, you can talk to me. I wont steer you wrong I promise :big_smile:

Krafty, do you have an old (or broken) one that you dont need anymore?

I must admit, because we dont need a 'working' one, we're hoping to get one for free, or very very low price (like the cost of a beer or two) LOL

Well the two I have here I don't think are going to be suitable but I'm thinking I know what you want and while I'm sure retail shops don't work for beer I'm thinking it wont be very expensive. It all depends exactly what you want and where you want it located, there is a number of cheapish options, the first option is to write Frank on the bill :smile:

PMSL ... thats for scottybuzzcat ... i need the 'WOODY' version ... LOL

I actually wanted to do an electric fence thing carefully run around the brickwork - semi concealed along the mortar joint. Would hardly be seen in the dark. I've seen some nasty photo's of what an electric fence can do to one's manhood.

But i dont want to get arrested for torture ....

Never had it on the man hood but I can vouch for what a 5.9KV electric fence can do to someone wearing wet gloves and it is only funny when it happens to someone else.

I do see a few minor issues with what I think you want to do Woody but I still think we can arrange something with wont cost the earth, shit you could set up a half decent CCTV package for under $500 so a dummy set up wont be outrageously expensive even if you have to buy bits.

Well don't expect us to buy it, you got our present last week...and it wasn't even your birthday (I don't think)

My better half manages for a security company.
Can offer you a monitored system, REAL cctv cameras back to base, patrol response ( you should see these guys! They have more weapons and gadgets than the SOG). Incredibly well priced...no shit. Cant offer you a discount but could pass on your details for the rep to pay a visit...?
Or visit Guardian Security Group - Alarm Monitoring, Alarm Response, Mobile Patrols.

Put a PIR (movement sensor) up linked into a pepper spray dispensor in the door at nuts height, that might slow the buggers down a bit!

Latest posts

Back