ute tray building parts

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4.8GU

Reaction score
Hi all,
Just wondering if anyone on here can point me in the right direction to find parts for building a tray.
I am looking for things like tray dropsides and hinges etc. Over centre latches for the sides and such.

I am having massive dramas finding anyone on the net with options.

The latches try bunnings, Your tray sides work out your dimensions,And go to a sheetmetal place and they can cut/fold your sides for you then bit of flat at each of the ends for bracing and to mount your catches on, Have a look in a carpark at a tray thats how its done

Engineering hardware places normally have latches. As for the sides, go to sheet-metal or fabrication place and they can bend to your specs.

Mitch

I build ute trays ,trailers alloy boxes and canopys and I buy my gear from a place called UES International www.uesint.com 02 8787 6500 they have a office in every city. Sometimes not the cheapest but find them help full and the freight is fast .

Thanks guys I new I could go and get em folded up at an engineering shop, (my old man has one and could easily do this) but it is often cheaper/easier when a place specializes and does them all the time etc. Thought there may be a company that did this sort of stuff all the time someone might know of.

I have seen a lot of different hinge and pin designs and some look ok some look very agricultural/shit.

I build ute trays ,trailers alloy boxes and canopys and I buy my gear from a place called UES International www.uesint.com 02 8787 6500 they have a office in every city. Sometimes not the cheapest but find them help full and the freight is fast .

Thanks mate that is perfect. Lots to look at there.

PS got any pics of stuff you have done? In particular ute trays or canopies?

Back