tyre size

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

navvy06

Reaction score
wanna chuck a set of 33 inch cooper stt boots on my three liter str d22 has anyone done this and if so how much difference did it make in regards to power and fuel economy?

wanna chuck a set of 33 inch cooper stt boots on my three liter str d22 has anyone done this and if so how much difference did it make in regards to power and fuel economy?

barely noticed any diff in Fuel economy

Is a touch slower on steep hills and getting started from a rolling start, but not enough to worry about.

yeah i agree with tommy on this one mate just put 33s on mine bit slower off the mark an a bit on the hills but other than that all good, dont think u will get em on with out any lift tho i have 2inch body lift an 2 in suspension an they fit fine

yeah i agree with tommy on this one mate just put 33s on mine bit slower off the mark an a bit on the hills but other than that all good, dont think u will get em on with out any lift tho i have 2inch body lift an 2 in suspension an they fit fine

hey buddy.. what work has to be done to get the speedo back into line??

Jaycar do a correction box

Has anyone used this yet? This would be invaluable - adjusting both directions, it will correct for the undersized tyres that Nissan Australia shove on the cars at delivery and for the oversized things we go out and buy later.

Speedo Corrector MkII Kit

When you modify your gearbox, diff ratio or change to a large circumference tyre, it may result in an inaccurate speedometer. This kit alters the speedometer signal up or down from 0% to 99% of the original signal. With this improved model, the input setup selection can be automatically selected and it also features an LED indicator to show when the input signal is being received. Kit supplied with PCB with overlay and all electronic components.

same as the rest bit slow off the mark n on the hills. mine fit wid just a 2" suspension lift n bit of light pannel beatin of guard

Hi guys,

I persoally ran 32' goodyear mtr's on mine for 6 months.
Also agree to a point with what the others said, unstoppable off road but like driving on teflon on even the slightest of wet roads.

Have swapped to 265/70/R16 BFG A/T and so far so good everywhere. About to have their biggest test towing camper trailer through sand up to Teewah beach at Double Island Point.

Latest posts

Back