Spare Tyre

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keeks

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm looking at fitting 33's to my 2014 D22 and wanted to know if anyone has done this and checked if the spare tyre fits under the tub at that size?

Cheers,

Hey guys,

I'm looking at fitting 33's to my 2014 D22 and wanted to know if anyone has done this and checked if the spare tyre fits under the tub at that size?

Cheers,
Hey keeks I have a 2021 and the answer on my vehicle is a resounding no. I did change the tyres on mine but am only running 31's and there is not a lot of spare room under there. I can't speak for a 2014 but I'd imagine much the same. It will also depend on whether you have a tow bar as that can restrict things. Most good tyre stores will get under the car and have a look for you and let you know one way or another. That's what I did with TyrePower as I wanted to keep one under the car as I am carrying a second spare for some longer trips. Good luck.

Hey keeks I have a 2021 and the answer on my vehicle is a resounding no. I did change the tyres on mine but am only running 31's and there is not a lot of spare room under there. I can't speak for a 2014 but I'd imagine much the same. It will also depend on whether you have a tow bar as that can restrict things. Most good tyre stores will get under the car and have a look for you and let you know one way or another. That's what I did with TyrePower as I wanted to keep one under the car as I am carrying a second spare for some longer trips. Good luck.
Champion thanks for that!

D40 only just squeezed a 285/70/17 underneath. Took some manoeuvres to get it in and I wouldn’t want to be trying to get it in while on a muddy track.

Latest posts

Back