Todays birthdays.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awwww, thanks Dave. I said to my wife, don't get me anything for my B'day, I'll put whatever money you were going to spend towards some Navvy upgrades, :cheers!: She agreed that was a good idea.

Well, probably the 4 most important things would be exhaust/snorkel and Console/UHF, but coming down to cost seeing as we have other things to pay off, it will be console uhf first, :rock:

Happy Birthday to my wife Karolina today. She's not a member but just thought i'd tell you the great surprise present i got her. Driving back from the city last night she got pulled into a random breath test. The copper says "pull over to the side madam". He goes to his vehicle for a while then comes back and rips off the rego label asking where the current one is located and putting the scare into her by explaining that it's illegal to have the old stickers on and she's liable for a penalty notice. Wife says "dunno my husband looks after those things". He says "tell your husband he owes you dinner" then lets her off. Damn, instead of a small fine now it's gunna cost me an expensive dinner! The new one was in the bloody glovebox, that's close enough isn't it?

Ring up and tell them you want the fine or book in at Macca's.

Last time I got booked in the truck for an out of date sticker the fine was only $50 and the boss wore that but it's funny how much of a sense of humour some people don't have after all it's just a sticker and in WA it's not even required.

Happy Birthday to my wife Karolina today. She's not a member but just thought i'd tell you the great surprise present i got her. Driving back from the city last night she got pulled into a random breath test. The copper says "pull over to the side madam". He goes to his vehicle for a while then comes back and rips off the rego label asking where the current one is located and putting the scare into her by explaining that it's illegal to have the old stickers on and she's liable for a penalty notice. Wife says "dunno my husband looks after those things". He says "tell your husband he owes you dinner" then lets her off. Damn, instead of a small fine now it's gunna cost me an expensive dinner! The new one was in the bloody glovebox, that's close enough isn't it?

See chicks always get off.

Its not fare.

Happy birthday anyway to her.

See chicks always get off.

Its not fare.

Happy birthday anyway to her.

Yes, she's got the Bambi innocent look down pat.

My silly sister smartmouthed a cop years ago in an out of reg car and her licence had expired. She booked up about $1500 worth of lifes lesson.
I think she no longer puts the bills in the drawer and hopes they'll go away.

Enjoy.
BirthdayGirls.jpg

Do you want them after RustyNav has finished with them?
I'll give you a pressure washer as well. :sarcastic:

Give them a hose down and air them out.

Abit under 3 months, they should be good by then. Lol.

Latest posts

Back