"The Greatest Show on Earth"

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really. I hated it.
Each to thier own I guess

I tipping your a lee kernagan fan and I'm not...it wasnt the usual country type "my baby left me for my dad and now its me and my other brother daryl" song...
sounded like it was made for the V8's.

I tipping your a lee kernagan fan and I'm not...it wasnt the usual country type "my baby left me for my dad and now its me and my other brother daryl" song...
sounded like it was made for the V8's.

Na not a fan of him at all. Just thought it sounded crap.
Isn't it my sister left me for her brother from another

Surely at Bathurst Lee played Boys From Bathurst, the one adapted from his Boys From The Bush single. Either way I couldn't put up with Bill and Ben for long enough too see the end of the show.

Kinky. I'd rather the wife on top, but each to their own.

It ought to be a good show. I know I've done all my chores today so I can have tomorrow "off".

Weather is predicted to be fine but cool. 5 hours ago there was a low pressure system sitting over central NSW which could have caused a little rain (it was 1006hP which is a little high for heavy rain). This low is moving east and when it reaches the coast, there'll be cold winds coming up from the south over Bathurst but there shouldn't be a lot of rain. The high pressure system hovering over SA will just help the southerly winds but doesn't look like it's moving enough to do too much to the weather over central NSW except keep the low moving eastwards (which is exactly what we want).

The low is moving faster than the high, so another low could form in between and ruin everything.

Yeah I hear them blaming anything from the way the cars are set up to the tyres themselves, will be interesting to see just who wears the final blame.

Back