"The Greatest Show on Earth"

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sparra04;204742the current formula is a bit stale[/QUOTE said:
Definately agree. I reckon bringing Nissan and Mercedes into the series will be a much needed shot in the arm for it overall. Those who can't see past ford and holden can still chant red red blue blue etc, and the rest of us who like a bit of variety will be happy as well. Weeeeeeee, bring it on :redcool:

Nearly forgot, Whats with all the Navara owners/lovers complaining about Nissan being in the series?? (I'm going to start supporting the Nissans from next year, lol)

Last edited:
It will be all good until they pull in and try to claim something on warranty.

seems some dont realise what this series is to the true blue aussie.
Yeah, nissan or merc will no doubt win here or there or maybe more or with luck less, but i bet when a nissan or merc driver is on the podium, theyll get the same reception Richards & Skaife got once upon a time.
Yes those years were truly shite and the race is great once again.
"V8 Supercars", I'm tipping is only bringing in foriegn crap to the series due to Ford Australia soon will not produce/manufacture an Australian car as we know it.

On the other hand, while there still is Red v Blue, I bet the foriegn team car fan following will be minimal and if it came down to it...no holden or ford teamcars, the series would shrivel and DIE...I bet Krafty's salonmobile on it.

tru blu V8 red v blu patriot.

ive been watchin supercars for 20 years
i just think they need more competition
the current formula is a bit stale

and I've been watching since before Moffat drove over the line 1,2 in the big falcon coupe's..... and love it still...the way it is.

At least that end would be the easy end, the top end has so much verbal diarrhea coming from it they employ full time chin wipers.

How about Nissans V6 Diesel entrant?

Attachments

• DSC_0116a.jpg
    DSC_0116a.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 40
QUOTE[Official V8 Supercars.....

V8 Supercars has extended its race telecast of the Supercheap Auto Bathurst 1000 to a live online feed around the world after huge demand from international fans.

Sunday's race will be shown live in all markets outside of Australia and New Zealand via the V8 Supercar website, using the official youtube channel - youtube.com/user/V8SupercarsOfficial - to stream the telecast.]

It truly is "The Great Race"

I was channel surfing before and I saw Skafiey and Crompton doing some show live from the mountiain on 63 (73 for city dwellers I believe), I think it's still going but watching those two is just too painful for me.

Just finished...saw the last coupla mins...Lee Kernagan and band were performing the last number...actually was a great tune

Back