speeding cyclist

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That might be what our rules are too, I don't really remember them that well because they don't effect me....only those bloody gay cyclists who speed effect me :ha:

... the coppers were to busy doing their real job...

Selling drugs? Shooting the mentally ill? Bashing protesters?

In SA the cops went nuts with fines after the helmet rule was brought in, and they still do.

Gee no need to get uppity.

No, not uppity nor offended - just recall what the last cyclist thread degenerated into. Also don't think various sides of this issue will ever reach consensus and we'll perpetually go round in circles.

That might be what our rules are too, I don't really remember them that well because they don't effect me....only those bloody gay cyclists who speed effect me :ha:

Is that gay cyclists who speed or gay cyclists on speed. The latter is daylesford this weekend,

Lost demerit points too:redcool:

Link for that?

If they had a clue, they won't loose the demerit points.

Apart from the clown getting booked, it actually means that the plods were actually on the scene, which hopefully is a regular thing. I wonder how many "mummies" got booked as well. the front of any school at start and end time has to be a plod's paradise.

Don't need to be a plod to book mum's double parking at school, we used to book them by mail when I worked them at the council.

No, not uppity nor offended - just recall what the last cyclist thread degenerated into. Also don't think various sides of this issue will ever reach consensus and we'll perpetually go round in circles.

Naah, it is just wheel envy about all the things you can do on a bicycle that you can't in a 4WD. Bicycles are a better chick magnet too.

:popcorn1:

:popcorn2:

yeah but it's the quality of chick you pull on a bike that has real blokes driving 4wd's.

yeah but it's the quality of chick you pull on a bike that has real blokes driving 4wd's.

Gawd, I've seen the nasty, muffin topped bogans that fall out of those patrols mentioned in another thread here :eek: (no not all chicks riding in patrols are nasty etc etc). And I've seen the trim and terrific blondes riding their bikes along my daily commute - I know which mode of transport I'd prefer.

I don't look at what falls out of Patrols but I do know for sure not all bike riders are trim taught and terrific.

For those advocating bike licenses - do you expect 10yr olds to sit the test too?

Hmm, it would be okay to a test for a bike license provided the test and licence fees are pro-rata to the cost of the vehicle involved. Lol, that should ensure that the bicycle test is very, very, very cheap.

Hmm, it would be okay to a test for a bike license provided the test and licence fees are pro-rata to the cost of the vehicle involved. Lol, that should ensure that the bicycle test is very, very, very cheap.

Agreed. Motorbike learners license test is about $20. Road cycle full license should be around $20 in my opinion.

Back