Side steps

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gus1324

Reaction score
G'day, when I purchased my car it didn't have any sidesteps and I just had a look yesterday and the previous owner didn't fill up the holes in the floor from removing the side steps.

I eventually want to get some rock sliders made up but in the mean time has anyone got some suggestions for filling up these holes?

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I just re used the origanal bolts when the old steps went and the sliders went on. You could find a similar size bolt and a dab of silicon should do the trick. You'll just need to unbolt the seats to gain access.

Yep seats out, new bolts with washers and some sikaflex or silicon aroud the bolt n washer to fully seal it up.

Sent from my SM-G360G using Tapatalk

I was thinking of a rubber gromet as well, strange the previous owner never re bolted the holes. If he was a lazy bugger he could of just cut them off and left the bolts in place.

yes rubber gromets or just some black silicon or sikaflex applied under car to fill over the holes, when your ready for the bars just cut out the sealant or pull out the gromet. [ ClarkRubber ] for the gromets.

Back