Seen a bargain?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just picked up spray on tray liner from supercheap.
On sale from 140 down to 50.
Put it on today. Pretty pleased with it.

Yes seen that one, its in QLD though and the last one on ebay was on the Victorian border. Hoping one will pop up in NSW soon.

Just don't buy power tools for there. I can't remember the ammount of next day returns because "I was using it then bits flew out" or "It was making a terrible grinding noise".
I made the mistake of turning on a belt sander that was making a bad noise. Smoke and parts went everywhere.

Yeah plenty of decent stuff at Supercheap, just gotta know what to stay away from. They sell plenty of reputable brands, the SCA stuff (amongst others) is dubious.

A lot of the SCA stuff is just re-branded stuff. I know for a fact that their petrol injector cleaner is a weaker version of Nulon. Has "made by nulon" written on the back.
I can't remember who the electrical stuff is made by but it all changed when I was working there to the SCA brand. Same part numbers though.

I've bought a 5 pin relay that hadnarva branding all over it, but in a SCA packet.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back