'Roothy Tames Tassie' DVD

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dion

Reaction score
Does anybody have this DVD of Toyota p0rn or know where to get it? Yes yes I know it's $5 from Magstore but if I buy it, it'll just show up with my next copy of the magazine.

Happy to trade for another one or something

Wow is there anything Roothy can't do?

How old is it, I won't have it but the guy I quite often get 4WD action off might have it floating around somewhere, a rough date might make it easier to search for.

Issue 158? Possibly November 2010. It might be quite new, I think there's a few Tasmanian DVDs, I'm interested in any of them

Issue 158? Possibly November 2010. It might be quite new, I think there's a few Tasmanian DVDs, I'm interested in any of them

i got them from start till now so i'll see if the disk will allow me to copy them, i'll let you know when its done

Ok fellas I'll stop looking seems it's under control and Dion will be taming Tassie before he knows it.

What's the problem, I hate remote support but I'm good enough at it that most people keep ringing me back when they have new problems.

oh i dont really know i can never seem to get file to the right place to actually burn, i play disk so i know it works then i select burn and its all showing but i think i have to make a play list, i'll keep trying, its one simple thing thing that always shits me right up the wall

If you've got two DVD Roms it's usually just a case of drag and drop, if not you might be better off downloading something like Nero (or one of the many others) and doing a "direct copy" or "clone" of the disk and it should be automatic from there.

i'm actually in middle of installing both programs on my laptop now, saves me goin down road to my sisters everytime i want to burn dvds

Ah but giving someone else the tedious job of burning cd's/dvd's has it's advantages too. Never tell someone you can burn discs, and definitely never tell them you can burn multiple discs at one time because some people just assume you will like doing it for them.

Latest posts

Back