road rage navara on today tonight

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The dude is off his head and maybe a little excessive :pissedoff:but why has the other bloke got a camera set up to film it is he a really shit driver that pisses people off all the time or has he just been waiting for something like this to happen to him so he can get is picture in the news.

It's amazing how many people have cameras, some claim they have them for safety, some say they have them to prove their case if they are caught speeding but some have them just because they are paranoid. I was reading on another forum yesterday that some guy's installed 6 cameras in his car so that he can see every angle, I'm not sure which category he fits into. Either way Youtube loves them.

why has the other bloke got a camera set up to film

I've got one in my work car, it's there because last time someone ran into me they lied their ass off and the person in the car with them backed them up.

With a camera I'd have been able to prove what I was saying was the truth.

Maybe the camera is there for safety. It's similar to having tracking devices etc planted in work vehicles etc. I know my Ute has tracking and they can pin points me at any time of day and they can tell what speed I'm doing etc. I'd be happy to have a camera in my Utes just because there are idiots out there that will lie there way through to get out of fines etc.

I've got one in my work car, it's there because last time someone ran into me they lied their ass off and the person in the car with them backed them up.

With a camera I'd have been able to prove what I was saying was the truth.

Do you have them in your buses? Ballarat local buses (davis) have them,

The dude is off his head and maybe a little excessive :pissedoff:but why has the other bloke got a camera set up to film it is he a really shit driver that pisses people off all the time or has he just been waiting for something like this to happen to him so he can get is picture in the news.

I have a camera (sold as a black box recorder) in my car. We use it primarily for evidence-gathering in case of an incident, but I have used it to record a 4WD trip too. Was also handy to see what happened during a service, the blighters didn't know it was in there (and didn't know it was motion-sensitive either).

I want a camera in my car beacause I do like to sit on 110 in a 100 zone and everytime some dickhead hero wannabe right lane lover doesnt move left, and i have to overtake in the left lane so they speed up then slow down etc etc etc and then they wonder why they get the shit kicked out of them at the next stop and say it was unprovoked i can say this is why. They think there a hero behind the wheel. Is it really that hard to move LEFT. Would not surprise me if this was the case in this incident as i see it all the time on the road. No it does not excuse the extent this guy went to but hey if you think you can be a hero behind the wheel and make people do stupid shit to get past when you could just simply let them expect a stupid response.

Do you have them in your buses? Ballarat local buses (davis) have them,

We tried installing them in buses about 6 years ago and even as dedicated traffic recorders there was too many rules and regs to make them viable because they may, with modification unbeknown to the installer or the company, be turned to film the passengers and at the time it was frowned upon even for security issues. In the end we gave up but the rules are a little different now I believe.

Fact of life, Cameras are every where. Even the blokes doing security on the door at clubs have cameras, Nice little black units the size of a lighter

We tried installing them in buses about 6 years ago and even as dedicated traffic recorders there was too many rules and regs to make them viable because they may, with modification unbeknown to the installer or the company, be turned to film the passengers and at the time it was frowned upon even for security issues. In the end we gave up but the rules are a little different now I believe.

Far as i know these cameras all face the road for traffic issues

6 years ago things were a lot different, filming kids despite troubles on school buses that require police intervention was very taboo not so much because the data may be useful but because some perv could end up with it. We tried to suggest that they would be mounted so they couldn't be turned but the public transport mob still said no.

6 years ago things were a lot different, filming kids despite troubles on school buses that require police intervention was very taboo not so much because the data may be useful but because some perv could end up with it. We tried to suggest that they would be mounted so they couldn't be turned but the public transport mob still said no.

The rules must be different now, The bus my boys get to school has cameras inside filming

Yeah I'm pretty sure they changed them but by the time they changed them the idea down here had gone cold and the cost to install them in 100 buses was going to eat into management bonuses too much so it didn't happen.

so anyone have a particular brand of these black box/camera they can recommend? would be handy to simultaneously record our trips off road, etc.

Latest posts

Back