Flagship Navara undergoes refit

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We drive Navara's at work alot and they do have a bad turbo lag. The newone has a new turbo which is a variable vane type. I am pretty sure they have used it to overcome this problem. Should get it in a couple of weeks and will be glad to upload pics..

We drive Navara's at work alot and they do have a bad turbo lag. The newone has a new turbo which is a variable vane type. I am pretty sure they have used it to overcome this problem. Should get it in a couple of weeks and will be glad to upload pics..

Nope, turbo lag's still a bitch.

Have you diven a new 140kw series 4 Navara? Mine has turned up and is getting kitted out.. should get it next week.

Nissan re-routes Pathfinder

Nissan re-routes Pathfinder

V6 petrol out, upgraded four-cylinder turbo diesel in for revised off-roader that brings more features but higher prices.

Nissan's 2.5-litre four-cylinder turbo diesel increases power by 14kW to 140kW, and - most usefully - torque by 47Nm to 450Nm (at an unchanged 2000rpm).

Fuel efficiency improves, though, by up to 15 per cent, with the manual gearbox edition improving from 9.8 litres per 100km to 8.5L/100km and the automatic version falling from 10.2 to 9.0L/100km.

Nissan Australia says it ditched the petrol V6 because it accounted for only five per cent of Pathfinder sales.

They fly those VQ40DE powered R51's, a mates brother had one and Beep it went hard.

Dave.

Latest posts

Back