Remote face cb into D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJ Navara

Reaction score
Got me a new D22, buggered if I can find a spot for the faceplate of the unit in the dash layout of the current navara. Any ideas out there? Double DIN radio stole the obvious spot!

Mines mounted just above the transfer case stick. The bracket that holds the remote face is zippy-tied at the back (no drilling) and ended up being a very neat job. The hand-piece also mounted to the right of the steering wheel. I used one of the spare button holders, drilled 2 holes through it, than zippy-tied the hand-piece hold to it, and slotted it back in. Once again, no drilling on any part of the dash etc... Heres a photo i took. Sorry about the quality, very dark out there. Hope that made sense, i can take some daylight photos for more details on how i done it, if you need.

Heres a better photo of what i mean. You can see the bracket that holds the face has a 2 zippy-ties going through it, and then the zippys go around that bit of plastic , and come back out the front again, and once the face is slotted onto the bracket, you can't see the zippies any more. Works a treat for me.

Heres a better photo of what i mean. You can see the bracket that holds the face has a 2 zippy-ties going through it, and then the zippys go around that bit of plastic , and come back out the front again, and once the face is slotted onto the bracket, you can't see the zippies any more. Works a treat for me.

Got in and pulled it all apart and the posse looks the duck guts!
Where did you end up putting the main unit?

Got in and pulled it all apart and the posse looks the duck guts!
Where did you end up putting the main unit?

Hey BJ. My unit sits tied up to the air vent hose under the steering assembly. Out of the way and easily accessible if needed.

Latest posts

Back