Outside Temp Display

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All good Ive got the usual spanish manual.i might just keep trying the other pins tomorrow..ive tried only 2 out of 7..but ive tried the 2 closest to the 5v pin.thought that would be the best place to start

This is what the little sensor looks like
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392637380.965423.jpg
Only tiny so I suggest securing the harness plug with a cable tie and maybe a small dab of silicone at the base of the sensor.
Will be sending out a info sheet with them.
Those who grab one may come up with different ways to secure them.

Malicious

Are we now saying that ATM The Malicious sensor will not work with a Spanish 2008 STX ?

Bummer

Ok all have had a few things go pear shaped and haven't been able to do up an instruction sheet to go with the sensors.
So I will post some stuff here
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392726484.794780.jpg
Location of a factory sensor in the middle of front air dam
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392726555.777334.jpg
Fuse panel behind glove box door the third fuse down on the left is the meter fuse, pull it out
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392726635.893235.jpg
Plug the sensor in to the four pin connector to pins 1&2 yellow and white.
Put the meter fuse back in.
Turn ign on.
Temp should now display.
However it may display wired temp for a while as the circuit runs through a cal

The four pin connector should be in the front air dam taped up,
I suggest cable tying the socket and a small dob of silicone on the sensor to stick it to the plug, however I didn't lose one in over 2000k of testing.

The factory sensor has 2 sensors in it one for display and one for climate control, so we only need half for it to work.
The way the system works is rather complex and I'll post the description from the manual later

Hey Mates I've found a repairs and troubleshooting manual for all d40 models inbox me your emails if interested. Camo.b it has the wiring diagrams you want for the outside temperature display.

Hey Mates I've found a repairs and troubleshooting manual for all d40 models inbox me your emails if interested. Camo.b it has the wiring diagrams you want for the outside temperature display.

Im very interested!! What have you got and how can get a copy?

Latest posts

Back