Outside Temp Display

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all it seems they are being troublesome if you get yours and it doesn't work let me know and I'll send another if we still can't get them going I will refund the money, in theory they should work with only the one but may need to put one in the second set of pins for the ecu, I tested every one it sent out with 2 plugged in due to my ute having climate control

Hi all it seems they are being troublesome if you get yours and it doesn't work let me know and I'll send another if we still can't get them going I will refund the money, in theory they should work with only the one but may need to put one in the second set of pins for the ecu, I tested every one it sent out with 2 plugged in due to my ute having climate control

Hi Mate, i couldn't get mine to work either until i pulled the 8th fuse down on the left row in the glove box.
The clock had to be reset & trip meters went to zero.
The "C°" flashed for about 2mins then stopped.

As soon as I get home on Thursday I'll send more out to everyone, scratching my head now :( , if not Thursday then next week, sorry for the delay, my partner got flown to Sydney urgently last week so had to get my butt down here too

Last edited:
Hi Mate, i couldn't get mine to work either until i pulled the 8th fuse down on the left The "C°" flashed for about 2mins then stopped.

If you can leave it in and drive around for a while and see if it starts reading a negative number if it does let it do it's thing for a good while and it should stabilise

If you can leave it in and drive around for a while and see if it starts reading a negative number if it does let it do it's thing for a good while and it should stabilise

Sorry mate, you miss interpreted me, the "C°" stopped flashing after awhile, so all is good with mine.

Ok so I pulled out all the electrical fuses and the meter one and I have display! It says 45c and c is flashing haven't had the chance to drive it as I'm at work but will see this arvo

Mines a 2007 STX and the 8th fuse did the trick for me also.

Malicious I sent you a PM but its not showing in my sent items so let me know if you dont receive it.

So am i reading this right, You lot have found a way to get the thai trucks to display the temp on the dash

Latest posts

Back