Outside Temp Display

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just watched the you tube on "removing the grille on a Navara D40"
Well I think I can get that far tomorrow
Looks easy enough
Hopefully I can get past the Grille Challenge and progress to finding the location of a factory sensor in the middle of front air dam

Guys I followed the instructions I am pretty sure I found the right plug I have the pins in the White and Yellow cable Any ideas Nothing is showing on the dash image-3134907368.jpg image-4082359063.jpg image-3865772001.jpg image-1605357522.jpg image-333183411.jpg

I disconnected and reconnected the battery
I removed and reinserted the fuses
I tried the reset the ECU diagnostics

Any ideas ???

Last edited:
Guys I followed the instructions I am pretty sure I found the right plug I have the pins in the White and Yellow cable Any ideas Nothing is showing on the dash View attachment 14592 View attachment 14593 View attachment 14594 View attachment 14595 View attachment 14596

I disconnected and reconnected the battery
I removed and reinserted the fuses
I tried the reset the ECU diagnostics

Any ideas ???

Have you tried pulling out the 8th fuse down in the left row in the glovebox fuse box?

Dead in the water...i found a few points in the dash cluster that have spare 5v pins and some that appeared to be ground pins..i tested a few by lengthening the legs and inserting the temp sensor into the dash cluster miltiplug.kinda just waiting for the smoke to appear...but i made no smoke...the multiplug can be accesed by removing the dash hood..pretty easy...no smoke but nothing came alive either.i did a fair combo of pins all with dash cluster resets in between.

Last edited:
I am definately up for one.. I followed the thread at the very start - and it would seem I missed the whole "we have them working" part.. D'oh!!

Care to PM me on how to obtain one?

Thanks

Back