Outside Temp Display

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi folks, mine is Thai built.

2ryrpeg.jpg

I'm just wondering what connector should i use for pins 49,50.. Since i don't have the outside connector in place, im assuming the harness going to the cluster meter has no wires crimped on it?

Another in mind is this battery operated. Maybe just add dc-dc converter and some LED backlight then find a good mounting in the dash.

2cfei41.jpg

A quick update on the temp sensors , have been busy at work so have had to put the project on hold for a couple of weeks, testing of the first few showed that the tolerance of them was a bit out resulting in a error of upto 3 deg, have checked with my supply source and it appears that I was sent the wrong ones oops , have more being shipped and should be here soon , but work takes preference .
A couple more weeks :)

Hi folks, mine is Thai built.

2ryrpeg.jpg

I'm just wondering what connector should i use for pins 49,50.. Since i don't have the outside connector in place, im assuming the harness going to the cluster meter has no wires crimped on it?

Another in mind is this battery operated. Maybe just add dc-dc converter and some LED backlight then find a good mounting in the dash.

2cfei41.jpg

Wont work on a Thai truck, the Cluster is missing the input.

If the queue is still open, please put me down for one.

Also, a noob question... Where should I look for the harness connector?
I've got a 08 STX.

Last edited:
Tappet-- sorry old mate, but the whole point to this excersise is to have it displayed in the dash factory style with stye, no one going to wont that silly looking thing! thats why this thread has grown and grown in popularity because navara owners want style

im a little lost here Malicious, are we talking about a temp senser that will fill the missing one nissan neglected to instill in my truck (thai build)?

Latest posts

Back