Ok, I did it, I brought a brand new D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yobbo

Reaction score
For the last week I have been toying with the idea of taking Nissan`s %1 offer on a brand new D22 STR

I already have a 2004 3.0L STR, which I have been very happy with, but 10 years old and 180k km on the clock. Nissan`s %1 interest and a 3 year warranty are pretty hard to pass up, The D22 is really just a family car for us mainly driven by the wife, but the dual cab ute is a perfect combination of a car, 4x4, ute, I spend most of my weekdays driving a truck and on weekends we take our old trusty diesel HJ60 landcruiser to the marina and head out on our boat.

So today I signed for a brand new white D22 , with the `Queenslander Pack` ( tow bar, steel bullbar, tubliner, front and rear mats, bonnet protector, tonneau cover) for $29,990 drive away, which I think is a pretty good deal

out of interest --what do you end up paying for the car after that 5yr loan ?

1% is really BS as its tied up to all kinda conditions

Hi, the "QUEENSLANDER!!!! pack cost a extra $2k

The 1% finance deal is for 3 years with a 50% ballon payment at the end of 3 years. I will sell my 04 Navara and will put the funds from the sale of that towards the loan, I will easily have the balance repaid in 3 years (just in time to buy a new boat :) )

I purchased the Navara from Cleveland Nissan, pretty easy to deal with, no real sales pressure, I knew exactly what I wanted, and how much I wanted to pay. I also had a ABN which gave me another $1k off.

I think the D22`s are a popular deal as they were only available in a huge range of white, which is fine for us, our current Navara is black and is a nightmare to keep clean

Just got a call from Nissan, our delivery date is Friday the 13th (lucky I brought a white one)

I bought a brand new one and pick it up tuesday. The 1% is excellent. You dont have to pay a balloon payment if you pay more each payment. I will be paying around$900 a month for 3 yrs

Cheers for all the info yobbo, I'm going in Saturday to get my first d22, which will be white also :redcool:

Did you get any extras with yours tarts?

I did the same in December (didn't get a bull bar though) and I pay $900/month and pay nothing at the end of 3 years. If I recall it will be less than $1k in interest over the term of the loan.

Yesterday I took delivery of our brand new D22 STR, I drove out of the dealers at 5.30pm and had to head straight off on a 200km round trip to pick up some tyres for our other D22 and check on our boat at the marina. I have to admit whilst I like the YD25 and it will suit us for years to come, I think our current 3L has more "punch / balls" when you put the foot down, I am unsure if our old D22 3L has been chipped. I am very happy with the service from Cleveland Nissan, there was no heavy sales pitch, actually there was no sales pitch at all, I just went in and told them what I would like and we did a deal I was happy with, so for a May 2014 plated dual cab STR with towbar, bullbar, tubliner tonneau cover, matts, bonnet protector, drive away for $29,990 thats a pretty good deal

Congrats on your new D22 Yobbo!

Just a quick question if I could mate, is it plated 2013 or 2014?

The only reason I'm asking is that I can't find any 2014 plated D22's here in Adelaide (they may be here, I just can't find any) & was wondering if Nissan have stopped bringing them into Aust prior to the release of the new model Navara?

Cheers mate! :)

Yesterday I took delivery of our brand new D22 STR, I drove out of the dealers at 5.30pm and had to head straight off on a 200km round trip to pick up some tyres for our other D22 and check on our boat at the marina. I have to admit whilst I like the YD25 and it will suit us for years to come, I think our current 3L has more "punch / balls" when you put the foot down, I am unsure if our old D22 3L has been chipped. I am very happy with the service from Cleveland Nissan, there was no heavy sales pitch, actually there was no sales pitch at all, I just went in and told them what I would like and we did a deal I was happy with, so for a May 2014 plated dual cab STR with towbar, bullbar, tubliner tonneau cover, matts, bonnet protector, drive away for $29,990 thats a pretty good deal

Give it a while Yobbo,my motor didn't loosen up till 10,000k,chip also did wonders for it.Hugh

the 2.5 litre is better on fuel economy than the 3 litre d22 and d-40,s plus there is enough power for this type of vehicle.

it`s plated March 2014

Congrats on your new D22 Yobbo!

Just a quick question if I could mate, is it plated 2013 or 2014?

The only reason I'm asking is that I can't find any 2014 plated D22's here in Adelaide (they may be here, I just can't find any) & was wondering if Nissan have stopped bringing them into Aust prior to the release of the new model Navara?

Cheers mate! :)

Well my plan worked to a "T" we just sold the black 04 Nav private for $14,000, so thats nearly half of the new one paid off in the first 2 weeks :)

10379634_685449771526191_493844033752088817_o.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back