Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a 2007 Navara Tdi stx auto- a red one - they go faster- it is used mainly as a tow vehicle for our 21ft caravan.
We have had it for just 12 months and have since towed our van 20,000ks without any problems.
I find that it does use a bit more fuel when towing than I thought it might - 18.5L/100ks at 85-90kph -was hoping for around the 17mark.
A bit annoyed at the steel wheel as a spare - makes it difficult to rotate tyres properly and quoted $580.00 for a new one at Nissan - looking for a cheaper option.
Called in at Nissan Townsville earlier this year to get some genuine Nissan oil so I could change it enroute to WA but was told that they dont sell it??? They have it in 200l drums but wont sell it in 5 litre containers ( I wonder why) was directed to an oil distribution company in town who helped me out with a 20 litre drum. A bit ordinary I thought.
Anyway, the unit goes great, is a comfortable tow wagon, has plenty of power.

Regards.

Jeff.

New member Jeff photo

Not good at attaching a picture but there is a photo of the LRT(Little Red Truck) and van in the gallery.(managed that much at least)

Jeff.

Nice outfit, Jeff. I hear that the load-levelling suspension is actually better than the 4-wheel independent that mine has, but there's not much I can do about that now!

Latest posts

Back