New 2015 Navara

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the stud pattern looks the same so i wonder if it still got the piss weak front and rear diffs in it, can't make any judgement with out knowing the specs but it looks ok for some reason the extra cab looks tougher than the dual cab.

i'm not sure if someone else pointed it but this is supose to be the replacement for current D22(NP300 or pickup), at least that what says the magazines on USA and Europe! not for the D40...

maybe im wrong, but it looks like a little B-50/Ford ranger for me!! WTF is going on!!

:deadhorse2::deadhorse2:

greetings

Last edited:
This is replacing both D22 and D40 . It is not easy to make dual cab ute look very different and Ranger/BT50 are considered to be best in class. I bought a Navara because of the V9X - it looks like a new one won't have it as an option. On the other hand Amarok might be getting a V6 TDi soon..

Last edited:
uploadfromtaptalk1402562119890.jpg

Thoughts now?

I think I can see one problem for the guy's that like going hard off-road.

The intercooler has been moved down below the top of the bumper. I wonder why?

nissan-navara-d23-(1).jpg

And in one of the You tube video's that showed under the bonnet shows they have swapped the air cleaner and battery around and it looked to be dragging air from above the right hand light which could lead to trouble for fitting a snorkel.

Bit of spare time on your hand Mike?? i like the look of that. wonder what the retail will be for the replacement D22, like i said i dont mind the look minus the tub.

Haha I wish I did
One of the guys on Facebook has been playing around with some photos

Like this oneuploadfromtaptalk1402569267991.jpg

The press release mentions active brake limited slip. They can jam that system in their ass. Competitors have rear diff lock as std. I hate the nissan active brake rear diff. Useless.

-

The press release mentions active brake limited slip. They can jam that system in their ass. Competitors have rear diff lock as std. I hate the nissan active brake rear diff. Useless.

-
What's the point of any of that shit if it has no clearance ? as you say apart from the hwy useless.

Last edited:
Anyone in Brisbane or surrounds a write up and pics of the new Navara was published in the car's guide section of the Sunday Mail.

They mention the 550 donk is being dropped and the only option is the Cummins setup,also it has very low side steps like the current d22.

Anyone in Brisbane or surrounds a write up and pics of the new Navara was published in the car's guide section of the Sunday Mail.

They mention the 550 donk is being dropped and the only option is the Cummins setup,also it has very low side steps like the current d22.

i read that, and read another article somewhere last week that said the're dropping the v6 because the new 4cyl. will have similar power/torque figures

Mitsubishi don't seem to get the hint I see, the tritons are ugly and they keep progressively getting worse. You would think with all other ute manufacturers (Toyota Nissan VW Ford Mazda) making them a similar shape they would catch on to what people want in styling. In saying that it does look slightly better then previous model. At this rate they might be half decent in 20yrs. Shame too because they actually arnt bad utes

Latest posts

Back