New 2015 Navara

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is screwed up, forget about the power figures I had a play with a goose in a v8 cruiser from 3 sets of lights he lost the battle and pulled up asking what was under the hood. And as you say antiquated heavy and slow despite the quoted figures. I think bt50 or Ranger is the go.

Ranger. But i still can't pass a land-cruiser without looking. Especially a modded one. The gear ratios in the cruisers have always been low until 4-5th.

Well... about 4x4, you will have to use "south america" style of 4wd. Old cars works nice and you still can find tons of spare parts and aftermarket goodies.

Reading all the info, i'm not sure if i'll trade my japanese d22 for this new d23, only the time will tell.

Greetings

Don't know which rumour mill you're subscribing to, but most are saying it's a 2.3L diesel, not a 2.8L. Don't know if it's Cummins or Buggins, but power and torque seem similar to D40 2.5L specs. Sounds like Nissan plan to offer the same engine in two tunings, presumably one to replace D22 and one to replace D40? Wonder if the price will fall in between somewhere too?

Latest posts

Back