New 2015 Navara

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that pic is just a showcar as doc said if the diesel was fitted and the taco reads 6200rpm redline the photos are fake the op has a need for speed and has posted images that exceed our speed limit on in oz and can be negative for the forum just my opinion.
John

Its Navara.asia Your post/opinion is narrow minded and not in the spirit of a open forum. lets not regulate posts to meet your/aus conservative standards.

I'd wager the new Nav will look more like the new Pathy, which looks like the new Trol. Don't know why manufacturers are doing that, Yota and Holden are doing it as well.

Nissan haven't changed a metal panel on the D40 since it was released in 2005. Great way of keeping costs under control.

I would not expect to see any substantial changes until it's all-new replacement arrives. Based on Nissan's history with the Navara of having a very long model life, that could be 2017 or even longer.

If there were prototypes out there going through reliability and weather testing, they would already be in the media.

I'm pretty sure the nose is different between my 2010 and a guy at works 2012. His is more rounded or aerodynamic.

But you did say 'metal' panel. ;-)

I'd wager the new Nav will look more like the new Pathy, which looks like the new Trol. Don't know why manufacturers are doing that, Yota and Holden are doing it as well.

Hope the hell not. The new Pathy is mono-chassis and doesnt even have low range.

I'm pretty sure the nose is different between my 2010 and a guy at works 2012. His is more rounded or aerodynamic.

But you did say 'metal' panel. ;-)

Yep, a couple (few?) years ago they changed the front bumper. Took out the horizontal crease, and smoothed it out some.

That roof rack is dog ugly!! Other than that I'd take it - Cummins engine's gotta be a good thing. Also all my aftermarket stuff on my current D40 will bolt straight onto it too!!!!!

Leaked few days ago..
IMO it looks ok.. much better than what I expected pathfinder looking.
also it looks like it has much higher ground clearance than expected.
anyway official release date is today. so keep eye on nissan website.

Attachments

• 2015-Nissan-Navara-Pick-Up-Truck-1.jpg
    2015-Nissan-Navara-Pick-Up-Truck-1.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 1,158
  • 2015-Nissan-Navara-Pick-Up-Truck-2.jpg
    2015-Nissan-Navara-Pick-Up-Truck-2.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 1,475
Not trying to sound negative but I would put my $ someplace else Nissan needs to pick their act up.

And I love my 22 and the 3 40's that come along on our drives we see some good stuff and they plod along well with a little lift,but at the end of the day pulling 3t the job is done very easy.

It looks good but the new model hasn't changed the front suspension very much at all. A lift is still going to cause UCA to strut tower banging. Also is that engine the same Yd2.5?

2015-Nissan-Navara-chassis.jpg

2015-Nissan-Navara-4x4.jpg

-

Last edited:
Thats a pretty color chassis, that will def make it a better 4x4!!. It seems they are turning them into cars more then 4x4`s. ill stick with a 22.

For the most part i Kinda like it, not sure about the tray and i would get rid of the hideous rims quicker then it would take to use the first tank of fuel. Other then that it could be made to look tough i reckon with a few mods

Latest posts

Back