need a canopy for my nav.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingbilly

Reaction score
looking at A.V.A. 3000bucks but 500 cheaper than carryboy yet looks as good any views appreciated

we are dealers for RAZORBACK full steel shell canopies have a look at Razorback Gear and let me know if you like. also we have great deals to be had on Ironman canopies this month if your interestred.

looking at A.V.A. 3000bucks but 500 cheaper than carryboy yet looks as good any views appreciated

Carryboy's are over $3000 these days? sheesh just another reason they aren't worth it. AVA appear to sell Flexiglass which for about $3000 is probably reasonable but I'm fairly sure you can get them cheaper than that if you shop around.

Razorback canopies nearly convinced me they were the go but they lacked good side access and the steel construction really doesn't add much to the strength or weight they can handle. Sure as the ad shows a ute can be lifted by the canopy with a crane but thats not really an everyday task and if you compare the weight the racks can carry (if thats what you need) to those of other canopies there isn't that much difference but there is in the price.

As I've stated before the Avenger canopy I got, which is very similar to the ones on the site HJWB linked too, is the best canopy I've used on any ute from Commodores and Falcons, to Cruisers and Navs. They are slightly higher in price than the average ARB/Flexiglass/Carryboy which was around the $2500 mark when I priced mine but they are still aren't the dearest canopies on the market and Jess at Avenger ought to give you a good deal if you send him a message.

sounds like your,ve done your homework ,Krafty interested in your 2nd battery too.Can i ring you?

On canopies yes, and done the hard yards using other brands over the years. On batteries not really, between the old man and I we've been doing all our own auto elec (and 240v) work for years, trial and error (with a good dose of practical theory) is our guide.

As far as ringing me that's not really an option. For the next 6-8 weeks I'm in the middle of a huge IT refit for a client and don't have the time for much else for a while. The only reason I'm online is because I insist all clients provide me with net access while on the job to solve any issues that may arise, so if you want any questions asked feel free to PM me and I'll get back to you during a lull in proceedings but I'm afraid thats the best I can offer for a while.

Latest posts

Back