Muster Wrap up and reports

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mrs WayneD40T/Sue....Just a few words from the "better half" ...@@##?? Great weekend and many thanks commitee for a job very well done. Although I'm not an avid 4 wheeler; from all reports both at the weekend and reading this forum, the tracks were fun and a good time had by all. It was wonderful to meet like minded people .....camping and not afraid of rain, wind and cold weather. Our hosts were amazing people who obviously love sharing this wonderful wide brown land of ours. Although I had time to sit, read and drink tea/coffee and generaly relax while you guys became aquainted with the mud of the Warrambungle Ranges, we still fitted in some fabulous site seeing in the surrounding area. Thanks guys for a fabulous muster.....can't wait for the next one.

I suppose a lot of people have mate but it's not a sedan is it. You didn't see the 4 wheel drive donuts either by the way fatboy it's done in a navara not the type that reflects your forum name. Lol

scottybobcat said:
I suppose a lot of people have mate but it's not a sedan is it. You didn't see the 4 wheel drive donuts either by the way fatboy it's done in a navara not the type that reflects your forum name. Lol

Haha don't be offended I'm only playing :).
An what's the type that reflects my forum name Mr. bobcat sir?

Haha lucky I only weigh about 88kgs. I am
However 5foot 2.
But nice effort on the "skid" looks far too easy.

Okay a just looked at what a 5 foot 2 88kg person looks like and freaked myself out. I'm 6' the nickname is cause I uses to be a fatty

Latest posts

Back