Liqui Moly Diesel Purge Injector Cleaner

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats 100% correct. Cars in excess of 100,000kms are recommended to have two shock treatments, under 100,000kms, one.

As mine has 160,xxx kms, ill do just the two.

Alright cool. I will try and pick some up on my Sunday off and when i have time I'll run it through the same way your vid shows mate. How often does the product or a mechanically minded person recommend doing this purge solution?

Cheers

Alright cool. I will try and pick some up on my Sunday off and when i have time I'll run it through the same way your vid shows mate. How often does the product or a mechanically minded person recommend doing this purge solution? Cheers
there is a link on the first page of this thread with directions

Having a drama fellas. Had my mechanic mate look at it at like 8:00 ar night and coukdnt trace the return fuel line due to poor lighting. Does anyone know which line is the return line and inlet line. I was hoping to do it tomorrow as i have the day off and will be servicing the car anyway

Having a drama fellas. Had my mechanic mate look at it at like 8:00 ar night and coukdnt trace the return fuel line due to poor lighting. Does anyone know which line is the return line and inlet line. I was hoping to do it tomorrow as i have the day off and will be servicing the car anyway
Rusty I'm in heritage park come past my place

i am about to do it for my nav,got 230,000 plus km on mines,the funny thing was i thought no one sold it here where i live,but after a few checks i found,will post results once i do it as well some pictures,zd30.

Hey guys thought I would share this with everyone as my experience has been fantastic.. So I had a feeling my injectors were either dirty or damaged so I did a little research and found some stuff on the net.. Supercheap stocks this product for around $17 I also purchased clear tube for 15bux and had the fittings at home. So I used the whole can (500ml) to do a straight clean and by passed the fuel filter directly into the engine. When you have about 10mm left in the can you turn the car off and reconnect the lines then primer the fuel lines again. This is safe to run straight into the engine also go through the rev range a few times to open the injectors up for a better clean. Here is a vid on my FB page..

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10203465806068499

Agree %100 with this thread. I used it too. Was very impressed with it:)

So the d22 liqui moly thread has been closed so i cant comment on my findings.

So im gonna do it here

First tank of fuel i pushed 1150kms from the tank passed the red light. So it was like a 119L fill i think. Second tank i have gotten the 1150kms to the fuel light coming on. So i could easily squeeze another 50+kms before filling up. So all in all i gained 50-100kms to the tank.

Have to add the first tank was mostly highway kms and the second mostly local street driving.

Very happy with results

yeah i did it on mine mate. I think it made a difference, idle was even a tad smoother. Def worth it, if you have higher kms on your clock.

Just did mine..definatly have a smoother idle.she restarts super quick too now.i didnt notice anything discoloured or any particals coming from the outlet pipe.but that said it definatly runs better and who is to say it didnt all c9me out the injectors.im guessing the SCV gets a good cleanout too with the purge.can only be doing good things!

Latest posts

Back