knock underneath car

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mine has done this since day one... and the other day wen i was under my car i noticed rear right body bolt was completely missing...
since iv just ordered two inch body lift not to worried

Just got my car back from Nissan after having all body mounts replaced, gave it a bit of stick round some bumpy left hand corners...knocking sound is goooone!!! Hope it stays that way!

I have a 2010 D22 with exact same issue also. Mine is booked for body mounts to be replaced under warranty tomorrow...hopefully fixes the issue! Will post results once I get it back.

Cheers,

BB

do you have a 2 inch suspension lift? did nissan complain about that?

^^ What he said.

I had my body mounts replaced under warranty when I first got the D22 but its coming back again now. I've since fitted a 2 inch lift kit so I'm curious to know if they're going to try and knock back a warranty claim.

Especially since I can't take it back to the original dealer that I bought it from and that first replaced the body mounts at 1000kms.

No suspension lift guys, stock suspension so not sure but there is obviously an issue with the body mounts on the later model D22's due to the number of posts about them. There is another thread on here in the suspension section with a lot of people posting about the same fault.

Latest posts

Back