Just how dumb?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJ Navara

Reaction score
Drive into the servo tonight and there's two coppers behind the counter!
Turns out that from the diesel pump you can see the computer screens the cops were reviewing, so I watched as I filled up.
Hilux drives in with driver and passengers, pulls up to pump- oops filler on the other side. So, backs up far enough that I can see rego number on the film, then drives in to other side of pump, giving camera a full, illuminated head shot in the process. Fills up and bolts.
Coppers happily video the security film and off they go!
Gee these Yota drivers make it easy for the cops, even if the truck was pinched!

If the coppers were already there and waiting, they must have had an unmarked car or hidden it well, and known in advance. The bloke must have been a regular.
I think he means thy were playing back the footage lol. You'd have to be insanely stupid to do that with coppers there hahaha...

Then again, it was a hilux... nuf said lol

It's more like they just don't care, read the papers. Magistrates just give non custodial sentences. Might as well give them a bl@w job while there at it.

Similar, but not vehicle related.

Twat robs the local milk bar waving knife and cops are called, including helo since it was in the area.
Local cops watches the security film and Ahah!.
They drive around to perps place and are sitting on the front fence when he finishes walking the 300 metres home. In perp's case, it is definite time and graduate to the big house as not a first timer. Done and dusted before the newspaper reporter finished at the milkbar.

Yer, there are some bright ones.

Had one in perth last week. Grabbed a couple of 6 packs, I think, from a grog shop and ran out, attendant chased him and he smashed a bottle and threatened them. Then goes back in the same shop the following week, they recognised him and called the cops who came and arrested him lmao

Latest posts

Back