Jet Tent additional room flooring

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NathanJG

Reaction score
Hi
Not sure if this has been covered before but does anyone here have the Jet Tent with the additional side and front panels?
We are looking at this option to sleep the 5 of us a bit more comfortably but I am wondering if I could easily add some heavy duty Velcro around the base of the additional walls to fix a tarp to? (to make a bucket floor of sorts?)
Has anyone done this?

2" velcro around the bottom is exactly how the optional floor is fitted for the tent on our CT.

Stage one is just to flop the tent out and peg it down.
Stage two is to instal the side strip to cut down any wind coming under the trailer, and
Stage three is to install the floor, which is just laid out with 6" edge coming up.

This makes it very wind proof.
Warmness really depends on the outside weather as it is just canvas. But a 6 segment colum heater took the chill off a few June nights in Leeton.

My only suggestion for the effort and cost involved muught be to get a proper HD vinyl or canvas floor made up rather than a plastic style tarp.

Back