Janowen 24th, 25th, 26th feb.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryce

Reaction score
Ok so most of us will be back at work on monday and so the time has come to plan the next holiday.

There has been talk in recent times of a Navara trip to Landcruiser park for a weekend with the dogs (for the people with them).

Maybe the first weekend of February, heading out on friday night or early sat morning?

Ive never been there so an not the best to be in charge of planing this trip but am very keen to here who is keen on heading out and what weekend will best suit you guys.

Last edited:
i may be able to come along and bring the finance minister. ill keep a watch for the wknd. but im pretty much free every wknd in feb.

i will hold off the glasshouse wknd if this is gonna go ahead.

is this something an unmodified Navara can participate in or will it just be a dead weight / test your winch capacity kind of affair? :)

Sorry for the lack of replies from me on this one.

turnes out there is overtime going that weekend (doesnt happen very often at my work) so wont be able to make it out.

Anyone object to heading out on the last weekend of feb (24,25,26th).

if this is a go ahead i would be trying to head out at lunch time on the friday for 2 nights camping.

im very keen on heading out and checking out LCMP.

i may be able to attend, the wife has set yes but depending on if she can get the friday off cause its her mothers bday so we have to do something with her, we all know what women are like.. are we doing this solidly as navara only or can we invite others? also is it partners invited aswell? was gonna see if my bro wanted to come along so he can sink his patrol again.

Partners, families, friends and pets are all invited. And if there are heaps of us out there we can split off during the day for easy and harder tracks

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Forum Runner

Ok everybody.
lock this in for last weekend of feb (24,25,26th).

All we need to know from someone who has been there b4 is where are we camping so the people coming out sat morning can meet up with the people going out friday afternoon.

http://www.landcruisermountainpark.com.au/

this is there website for those who dont know it.
not sure if you guys want to meet up somewhere and cruise out together or just meet up at the campsite whilst there.

The Gums is a good camping spot, nice and central, flat ground and close to the toilets/showers.

That's my birthday weekend, sounds like a plan.

Woohoo, lets do it.:cheers!:

We'll probably head up Friday lunchtime, as its a good 3 hour drive from our place. As Jason said, The Gums is a great camping spot, really nice.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back