Hi all

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Starcraft1

Reaction score
I have been a member for a few months now and thought I would introduce myshelf. I am David and my wife is Leeanne we have been 4wheeling for some 30 years and love it.

We have driven in many different conditions on many different types of surfaces. we have owned many different brands and types of 4b's petrol and diesel, boy has diesel come a long way. We love our new Navara D40 rx
we brought it to tow our new, still being build caravan. We still have our 2003 Ford Explorer the wife didn't want to part with it is a great SUV , I agree.

Our four kids grow up with 4x4 their whole lives it a great life style for kids.They all have 4x4 now all different brands. When we have a family get together
with our two 4x4, it looks like a 4x4 used vehical lot. We often have outings together like this weekend when we will be heading to Teewah beach.

It is a great lifestyle made even more interresting with our new Navara.

David

G'Day & Welcome, what type of van you have on order?
We are new to the caravaning world and have only just bought a new Jayco Eagle Camper type setup for the wife & 2 young kids, but love it so far.

Hi David welcome to the forum, I have a 1997 dual cab with an ARB canopy just fitted 4 days ago, real happy with it, only had the vehicle 2 months, happy with it, plan to do some serious travelling soon, towing a little Adria van. I am new to forum as well (1 week)
Cheers Robbo.

Hi Matt

We are waiting for our 2010 Jayco Starcraft 19.61-2 It is our 4th van and it is going
to be set up for just my wife and I. We are planing of seeing a lot of this country over the
next few years so it is for us the perfact set up for touring.

Hi Jason

We would have loved to join you guys unfortunately I am a shift worker and
only get 2 weekend out of 8 off and 10th & 11th is not one of them sorry.

David

David

Well the name David is a great start.

Welcome to the forum mate.

Enjoy your stay and post up a pic.

Dave.

Welcome David, I like the sound of your starcraft. all the best for touring two up.

Latest posts

Back