HELP NEEDEED D40 lift advice

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIGPEDZ

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a 2007 stx d40. I am wanting to lift the car and put some bigger tyres on, would like 33's but 32's be ok if so, I want to lift it no less than 2inch, iv looked into the full kit, but have come across the strut spacers and blocks for the rear, it seems to be a cheap way around it, only ever do light 4x4 work like beach fishing, I want to fix the low nose so can I do 3inch blocks in the front and 2 in the rear without running into any problems? Any fees back would be great. Thanks a lot

welcome to the forum,
There is so much info on here about all your options in the d40 section on both tyres and suspension, you will get allot more info from reading through those established threads then you will probably get out of starting a new one.

Best of luck with your mods.

Welcome to the forum.

With the D40 you need to pay some attention to the UCAs with more than 50mm of lift. Several places sell new arms, so you're not limited there. Best bet if you want to do it yourself is to ask Zordo - have a look at this thread.

Ok, I did read about the uca info, thanks for that, I will read up about it in that post about suspension info!!!

Latest posts

Back