Group buy on Northside 4x4 FMIC kits.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may be interested but im still trying to find a decent 3.0L navara since I sold my 2.5 cause it was a bit gutless in low RPM.

in regards to prices was it $1485 each or $1485 for a batch of 5?

I may be interested but im still trying to find a decent 3.0L navara since I sold my 2.5 cause it was a bit gutless in low RPM.

in regards to prices was it $1485 each or $1485 for a batch of 5?

Sorry mate, the wording in the first post is a little confusing.

They will be $1485 each if we buy them five at a time.

First post edited.

Cheers,
VCrusty.

Great stuff Swell. :top:

Well we have our five for the first group buy.:congrats:

shane75
Dave
VCrusty
Al
Swell

I will contact Jamie tomorrow and let him know and I'll find out what's easiest for him payment wise too.

Thank you all gents.

Cheers,
VCrusty.

Crusty and others, Sorry but something came up over the weekend. After installing the body lift the Mrs was pretty pissed off with me about always spending money on the Nav. So I'd be in for a world of abuse if i go ahead with this anytime soon. I'm going to have to just do the IC in a year or so. I'm sure the married ones out there understand lol. As much as i want the IC i don't want a divorce yet lol.

Anyway hope you can quickly get a replacement buyer.

edit: On the plus side the body lift looks great

Last edited:
Crusty and others, Sorry but something came up over the weekend. After installing the body lift the Mrs was pretty pissed off with me about always spending money on the Nav. So I'd be in for a world of abuse if i go ahead with this anytime soon. I'm going to have to just do the IC in a year or so. I'm sure the married ones out there understand lol. As much as i want the IC i don't want a divorce yet lol.

Anyway hope you can quickly get a replacement buyer.

edit: On the plus side the body lift looks great

No worries Al, I fully understand where your coming from mate.
I was only allowed to grab this FMIC kit on the provision I offloaded a heap of spare parts I had for our other car.
All the best mate and I'm glad the body lift look the goods.

Cheers,
VCrusty.

Latest posts

Back