Group buy, bash plates, Sliders

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bolsys do them cheaper then that. Why not save some money Cam and PM 80lsy gq on this forum.

Last edited:
Bolsys do them cheaper then that. Why not save some money Cam and PM 80lsy gq on this forum.

scottybobcat said:
I agree bloody expensive for sliders with a group buy.Fair enough if it is a 1 off set

Fair enough Fellas, if you think that price is expensive by all means look elsewhere... fair point.

We are comfortable with the price of our sliders and know the quality of them. If we get more than 10 takers we could drop the price a little.

Thanks for the offer Cam, give me a buzz anytime, PM sent with my number.

Cheers
Matt

Fair enough Fellas, if you think that price is expensive by all means look elsewhere... fair point.

We are comfortable with the price of our sliders and know the quality of them. If we get more than 10 takers we could drop the price a little.

Thanks for the offer Cam, give me a buzz anytime, PM sent with my number.

Cheers
Matt

I got mine for $500 with the skid plate and they are $450 without.
No disrespect mate I'm just letting you know what prices are out there and the construction of mine are great.

No disrespect taken, thats why forums are great... people get lots of information to base their decisions on.

Glad you happy with your sliders, what type of "skid plate" is it?

Thats a really great low price for sliders... We couldn't sell them that cheap.

Cheers
Matt

Personally I think $800 for a set of sliders is not expensive at all, just because some bloke can make them in his shed, not answer anyones phone calls and make them wait more than 3 months for them and only charge $500, doesnt mean that that should be the going rate.

*Matt runs and hides from the battering*.....lol

I need bash plates. I'd be in on that. I need it soon though. In the next two three weeks.

Personally I think $800 for a set of sliders is not expensive at all, just because some bloke can make them in his shed, not answer anyones phone calls and make them wait more than 3 months for them and only charge $500, doesnt mean that that should be the going rate.

*Matt runs and hides from the battering*.....lol

Bolsys make them every day, no group buy needed, any car for $545, +$50 if you want 5mm plate under it. no up front and no bad unhappy customers. so yes $800 in my view is over the top but its up to him to price them as he feels needed.

I need bash plates. I'd be in on that. I need it soon though. In the next two three weeks.

Doesn't look like anyone is keen on this, thought they might given the D40's lack of underbody protection.

Can't get to brissy myself in the near future, i might measure up myself and get a local fab shop to knock mine out, if you want one i'll organise it, prob won't happen in next 3weeks sadly

Hey guys,
Spoke to arb today. They have released a set of bashplates for D40, It's a three piece, that has front and all the way through to transfer case. $500 installed. I ordered mine and will have them on the 16th December. Can't wait.

Fellas,

We took some measurements of Cam's truck the other day... Thanks Cam... you a good man.

These sliders and bash plates will still be some time away, so for those who need them in a hurry look elsewhere.

Cheers
Matt

Hey Monster Rides,

How far away are bash plates?
Do you need a 2010 dual can Nav d40 st to work off? Let me know if you do via PM.

I am keen on front guard and sump primarily then some sliders shortly after.

Cheers

I'm looking for some bash plates for a 2010 Dual Cab Navara D22 STR and have heard the TJM ones don't fit so am looking for other options.

I'm on the southside of Brissy and would be happy to drop in one day to get measured up. PM me your number if you still need a D22 to look at.

Latest posts

Back