Group buy, bash plates, Sliders

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justdrinkbeer

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've just been talking to a mate of mine Matt who runs Monster Rides - Vehicle Solutions, 4x4 Accessories, & Finance he is working with a genius fabricator at the moment developing SAS kits, bullbars, bash plates and a few other fabricated bits & bobs.
After seeing so many people on here, especially with D40's looking for info on bash plates I asked if he'd be interested in a group buy.
He's keen to supply underbody bash plates & sliders (I know theres another thread, but doesn't seem to be too reliable) for both D22 & D40 navara after I mentioned that I was looking for both items.
Pretty typical scenario, need a minimum of 10 orders for each item.
Also if anyone is in the Brisbane area with a D40 Dual & King cab they are keen to measure up (will only take an hour) to see if they can make a bash plate to suit both king cab and dual cab configurations.

Haven't spoken about dollars yet, will have a word and post up here, should be able to find out an idea of cost and shipping rates as they've already done the same for a hilux forum.

Rich

i'd be interested to hear the price of D22 bash plates. no real need but one of those things, if they are affordable, why not.

I want sliders for the ST-X D40, but they need to be airbag compatible.

Possibly interesed in bash plates too, but would depend on what they come up with.

Oh and like everyone else says... depends on the $$

I'd be keen for the plates and sliders for my D40 dual cab if the price is right. Thanks for being willing to help out.

I've emailed matty to find out prices, i'll give him a call in the morning, as soon as I know i'll post up here.
Will get an eta delivery time too, i've already expressed the disappointment others have had with the sliders and he has assured me we won't run into complications like that.

I'm keen for bash plates d22. After the stuff around with
The sliders I hope this one is hassle free!

I'd be keen on the bash plates, two sets for the D22 but would need to suit the 09 models. I have tried the TJM ones and they dont fit correctly.

Hi all,
Monster rides bash plates for hilux were $350, navara will be around that, thats a two piece set, in 4mm steel, interstate freight is available.
We need a D40 in Brisbane area who can drop car off for an hour to be measured up, pretty sure they have D22 there at the mo (probably broke down!).
Matty is a member on here although rarely visits, i'll let him know there is plenty interest and he can post up here, hopefully get something happening soon.

Rich

Would be interested for full underbody bash plates for my 2009 RX dual cab D40 (Thai model) if the price is right ...

will be watching this thread.

(oh, melbourne based)

Pretty interested in full underbody bash plates for a 04 d22 with bush ranger long range tank. Also sliders would be nice too!!

Latest posts

Back