Glasshouse run on sunday, 27-10

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats a place that i would love to have a look around, at some stage i will get up there.

I could be interested next weekend. My little truck is getting a front diff locker put in today & tomorrow but the shop may want the car longer to fix a few other issues...

I have the full set of Hema maps of around the Glasshouse area so we can take a look and see if there's areas we haven't been before...

Hey guys, what sort of tracks are people wanting to do, I don't mind doing fairly hard tracks, lifting wheels ect, just let me know ill be up there this sat morning to sort a few tracks out for us to do

Hey guys, what sort of tracks are people wanting to do, I don't mind doing fairly hard tracks, lifting wheels ect, just let me know ill be up there this sat morning to sort a few tracks out for us to do

You KNOW I'll be keen for the hard stuff. Looks like my truck is spending the night at the mechanics after having some issues with my front diff being the wrong size to suit the locker.

I'm hitting up a wrecker who guarantees he has the right diff in the right ratio for me on Saturday morning. Fingers crossed it's the right one.

As mentioned, I've got a bunch of maps of the area on my tablet we can look at before we head out. I'm thinking we meet up at the BP servo at Caboolture and go from there?

You KNOW I'll be keen for the hard stuff. Looks like my truck is spending the night at the mechanics after having some issues with my front diff being the wrong size to suit the locker.

I'm hitting up a wrecker who guarantees he has the right diff in the right ratio for me on Saturday morning. Fingers crossed it's the right one.

As mentioned, I've got a bunch of maps of the area on my tablet we can look at before we head out. I'm thinking we meet up at the BP servo at Caboolture and go from there?

Yeah that's the go Steve, I know the area pretty well from when I had my pajero :) ill make a new thread for next weekend

Latest posts

Back