Gladstone Region

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He lads, I'm up in your neck of the woods for the next month or so, doing some temporary shutdown work, I don know if im gonna have time to get out for a wheel, but I'd certainly love to catch up over a beer and out a name to some faces!

Sounds good mate. I'll be home most of the weekend, putting new front wheel bearings on the 'Trol, if you want to drop round. Let me know & I'll PM you my number & address. :cheers!:

P.S.........anyone else from here going to Cold Chisel in Rocky tonight???? :rock:

Dave if I hadn't have been on holidays while it was on I would have had back stage passes through work.

Is anyone keen to go for a day trip somewhere? Throw up some ideas if anyone has any.

About the only place that might be able to do it would be Stay On Track. Not sure if they do that sort of work though.

Anyone interested in doing a trip up yeppoon area. Thinking farnborough/nine mile/stoney creek type thing??

Day trip on this Sunday? only day I've got off in the next two weeks.

That is assuming I've got my wheel bearings changed out by then.

I'm picking up my new front wheel bearing tomorrow, so if I can get them changed out before the weekend, I'm in.

Does anyone in Gladstone have some hours spare after 6pm on weeknights that know how to do this? I've got no idea!

I'm picking up my new front wheel bearing tomorrow, so if I can get them changed out before the weekend, I'm in.

Does anyone in Gladstone have some hours spare after 6pm on weeknights that know how to do this? I've got no idea!

How did you go with the wheel bearings mate?? Would have given you a hand to do them, but was moving house & on holidays for the last month.

I'm no longer in Gladstone, have moved out to Calliope :big_smile:

Hah, thanks for checking in. Yeah I had another mate come help me with it. Took a few hours, and that was going pretty slowly. The old drivers side bearing was in good nick, the old passenger side bearing was shite. The grease seal at the back was monged up heaps and some water had got in.

But all good now. Should be putting my Lokka in on Saturday.

How did you go with the wheel bearings mate?? Would have given you a hand to do them, but was moving house & on holidays for the last month.

I'm no longer in Gladstone, have moved out to Calliope :big_smile:

So that's why I keep passing you. Where aborts did you get a house?

Hah, thanks for checking in. Yeah I had another mate come help me with it. Took a few hours, and that was going pretty slowly. The old drivers side bearing was in good nick, the old passenger side bearing was shite. The grease seal at the back was monged up heaps and some water had got in.

But all good now. Should be putting my Lokka in on Saturday.

You'll love the Lokka. Money well spent

I drove past you a little while ago in the Nav. Other than that I always drive past you in my Patrol work ute

Back