Gladstone Region

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
some scenery pics and the crash site

Attachments

• Kroombit 12.jpg
    Kroombit 12.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 44
  • Kroombit 13.jpg
    Kroombit 13.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 45
  • Kroombit 15.jpg
    Kroombit 15.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 44
  • Kroombit 18.jpg
    Kroombit 18.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 44
stop off at the Wall (fart noises included thanks Dylan), Matt playin in the mud, then off home for a fair bit of :wash_truck:

Didn't get any pics of the mush and slop before the crash site. Good trip out with good company. Some vids coming soon.

Catch ya's next time

Attachments

• Kroombit 16.jpg
    Kroombit 16.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 43
  • Kroombit 17.jpg
    Kroombit 17.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 44
  • Kroombit 19.jpg
    Kroombit 19.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Gees....The Beacon doesn't stand out much :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Some nice shots there Luke :top:
Will have to download the one's I took & post them up.

Should have my photos up in the next few days. My lokka is now in so if anyone wants to come along i was going to go for a run either this saturday or sunday morning to give it a test out

Depending on how many people we get to go either a run through the state forest or even a run out of town

yup, will check back when the plan's sorted later this week and others respond (come on lads - come for a trip!)

Would like to, but building a rear bar with twin carriers for a BT50 this weekend, otherwise would be there.
Itching to get out in The Beacon again.

Thats a bummer, we hopefully have some pretty good trucks coming out. We will have to organise another run to bundy area and see some of Lukes local tracks

Latest posts

Back