Gladstone Region

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remember driving past the Nav awhile ago, is that an Xrox bar on it now???? Looks good. Yeh, remember seeing a few different Patrol work utes, you'll have to flash the lights next time lol.

Yeah thats mine. Put the bar on a few months ago. My patrol is probably the only one out there with all mine spec stuff on it. Its the one you probably see driving around QAL all the time

Boosted said:
Yeah thats mine. Put the bar on a few months ago. My patrol is probably the only one out there with all mine spec stuff on it. Its the one you probably see driving around QAL all the time

I'm with WALZ maintenance doing turnaround work at the QAL boilerhouse, I've probably driven right by you a billion times!

I'm with WALZ maintenance doing turnaround work at the QAL boilerhouse, I've probably driven right by you a billion times!

The boilerhouse has been my home lately. Say hello next time ya see me. I'll no doubt be out there again soon

Yeah! I wired one of them up down near package boiler#1 before Christmas.

So it was you that didn't tighten up the white phase on one of the generators or air-con units... ^_^

Matt, has your work truck got aggreko on the side??? If so, about 10min ago, seen it drive past in front of me. I was sitting in 1 of the dualcab PUSSLUX's on the pad next to the Precip Maint building.

Matt, has your work truck got aggreko on the side??? If so, about 10min ago, seen it drive past in front of me. I was sitting in 1 of the dualcab PUSSLUX's on the pad next to the Precip Maint building.

Yeah that was me. I spent most of the day out there today

Plus it's a little more then a day trip. Driven from here to there before, and it's too far just for a 4x4

Back