Fuel pump

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimmyT.

Reaction score
Hi can anyone tell me what I got to do to get to the fuel pump so I can replace the suction control valve on my navara d40 stx 09 model, any info be much appreciated.

Unless yours is very different to my D40, you shouldn't have to do anything to the fuel pump. It's "only" a matter of removing 2 screws and the cable plug. What you will need is to be left-handed and have a left arm that's not overly thick, preferably with extra joints. In my case, I'm very right-handed and this is one of those jobs that you can really only do with your left hand.

... What you will need is to be left-handed and have a left arm that's not overly thick, preferably with extra joints. In my case, I'm very right-handed and this is one of those jobs that you can really only do with your left hand.
:rofl2:

I agree with all of the last three posters.

The SCV is held on with torx bolts. Getting to the bolts - or even the electrical connection, to be honest - requires more contortion than my arms are capable of.

Latest posts

Back