Front wheel bearings

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chriswilly90

Reaction score
Hey guys just wondering if anyone has changed they're front wheel bearings me and a mate pulled one of my front hubs apart to put in a new wheel stud while it was off we had a look at the bearing and it was a little shitty. My mate is a mechanic he said they would be right but we might as well change them when we get a chance. I ordered the kits from auto barn and picked them up the other day I checked in the box and it's a pre greased fully sealed unit that just bolts on but there is a cable coming out of the side (maybe something for the abs) just wondering if any one has put in one of these kits???

Cheers :)

what'd that set you back? bearing kits can be had for about $70/side from a CBC or likewise bearing place.

replacing bearings ain't hard, but like tweak'e said, pics will solve more issues than words.

Il get picture when I head home just out at the moment it was about 480 for two of the kits. I rekon il just take them back and grab just a couple of bearings but il put a picture up so you know what I'm talking about.

I don't think so I asked the guy like ten times

Attachments

• image-1976349769.jpg
    image-1976349769.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 99
  • image-2884635997.jpg
    image-2884635997.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 85
they are definitely wrong. have a look at the pics in this thread, you can see how the brake discs attach to the hub with bolts http://www.navara.asia/showthread.php?t=12911

they have obviously given you d40 ones as they use a different type of brake disc. the hubs you have also don't have anywhere for the freewheel hubs to attach. d40's don't have freewheel hubs like the d22's do so they don't need anything there...

i'd be taking them back and getting a refund, someones stuffed up somewhere..

Latest posts

Back