fitted my new snork

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ashleylipus

Reaction score
just a shout out to scottybobcat for selling his second hand snorkel to me. got a good fair price for a quality bit of kit in great condition.

fitted it all up this evening. took about an hour and a half. i was lucky enough to find one already fitted to a guard in the same colour so all i had to do was swap the guards over. due to the snorkel being from a v6 and me owning a 3ltr diesel i was unable to compleat the fit up tot he air box. will just need to go and get a u pipe or some flexible tubing to fit snorkel to the airbox. or attempt 80 series air box fit up.

03052011067.jpg

i also have the old guard for sale. it is in good condition. just the bare guard not including bolts or flare guard. will post a thread in the classifieds with photos in the coming days

nah not at all. was fairly easy. all the bolts were easy to get to. only think is i broke most of those push button clips on the inner guard, they were really brittle. will have to look for some newies soon.

Good work mate. I can't believe Scotty didn't do the right thing and fit it for you!:sarcastic:

hahaha nah nah scotty was very helpfull and briefed me on the install. how will i ever learn the ins and outs of my nav if i have everything done for me hahah. its good to speak to someone who knows what they are on about especialy as i am fairly new in the navara world

Latest posts

Back