First TD Ute ever, need help.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i took it in this arvo, they stuck a comp into it and read the error code, says its something to do with the fuel. its booked in for tuesday arvo and getting pulled apart wensday morning.

they mech on site says it might be the fuel pump or shit fuel but i cant really be sure what is lies or thruth.

i think it'll be under a warrenty repair and while im there i might aswel do my 50,000km service + air-con gas at my own cost =(

thanks for the feed back guys!

find out the exact error code ! ! ! !

sometimes the cause of the error code is different to what the book says it is.

when i get the car back on wensday i try get all the details but im not sure if il be able to get the error code.

Old.Tony, the funny thing is Nissan gave me a full tank of diesel so if its fudged then their paying for it lol.
otherwise iv NEVER bought diesel before and id prolly buy it from BP, Shells or Caltec, no cheap stuff from me hehe.

Good choices. There's a thread discussing the various brands of fuel that you can find by clicking here.

Lucky duck, that the only fuel it's seen was provided by them. They are definitely going to have trouble squeezing out of that one!

just dropped it off so hopefully i can get it back asap cause i was just starting to like it..untill it loses all power and gets a stupid Malfunction Idicator..then all its good points go back to zero..

Back