Finalllyyyyy! I'm part of the D22 club

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick01077

Reaction score
G'day guys, after 12-18 months of research and annoying my mate shay (who is also a member here) with question after question I finally got a brand new navara! :rock:

I Purchased the vehicle at Ipswich nissan during there 1% percent finance at the ian boettcher dealership.

For 31.5k I got the d22 with towbar, tinted windows, snorkel, tonneau cover, ARB deluxe steel bullbar, set of 4 sunraysias and 2" old man emu suspension kit with torsions.

I'm incredibly happy with the deal and the ute! Overall I had a great experience at Ipswich nissan, they displayed great customer service :rock:

Can't wait to start hitting some local tracks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 169
Thats a excellent buy, I also did the 1% but only got a bullbar, towbar, tubliner & cover for $29.990 so for an extra $1500 you got window tint, snorkel, and lift kit, thats a pretty good deal, well done

What did you end up doing with the stock rims? I`m looking for just one

Cheers Dave, I'm absolutely loving it! It's just a tad bigger and powerful than my old Hyundai excel :rofl2:

Yeah john there just two of many mods I gotta do, thankfully there's a heap of info on here and YouTube on how to do it.

Yobbo I've still got my stock my rims, there sitting in the garage for now but I'll be using them for when I go 4x4ing sorry mate.

I've had the car for over a week and half, and I love it! Like i said earlier, it's a little bit bigger than my old car but I'm slowly adjusting to it's dimensions. I got 622kms out of my first tank, so hopefully it'll get better and better the more I wear the engine in.

Latest posts

Back