• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SA: D22 Navara STR Silver

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

s14 panda

Reaction score
Year: 2008
Body 4 door ute
Colour: Silver
Engine: 2.5 cr turbo diesel
Transmission (MT/AT): MT
Interior: Excellent condition
Odometer: 98,000kms
Price: 20,000 ono
Contact Details: 0402768638
Comments:This 2008 Nissan Navara STR (Japanese build not Spanish) is in fantastic condition inside and out, bought off a family member a couple of months after they bought it new so I’m the second owner, non smoker, fully serviced as per service book by a qualified mechanic. Only travelled 98.000 easy kilometres. I have alalooked after it, washed and detailed inside and out with Meguires products. Originally bought for transporting my tools from work to home, pretty much a year after i bought the Navara i changed jobs and no longer had the intended use for the Navara and it has turned into a work commuter. Just kept it because it was the cheapest to run and most reliable vehicle that I’ve ever owned, in the whole time that ive had it the only couple of problems I’ve had was a slight split in the top factory radiator hose, i had both top and bottom replaced and battery went dead which was also replaced. It has never been off road, bush-bashed, overloaded or in any kind of accident. It's only got the MTZ tyres on it because a mate sold his 4wd and i got the tyres for mate’s rates from him and they have been fantastic. Now the time has come to pass the Navara on to a new owner as i have had a company vehicle and use the money we get for the Nav to get my wife a newer car.

EXTRA FEATURES:
- Factory black steel bulbar and under body protector
- Factory lockable colour coded hard lid with gas struts
- Factory Under lip tub liner (no scratches or gouges)
- Factory central locking
- Factory towbar
- Factory rubber checker plate floor mats
- New maintenance free bigger battery
- Willshire Motor Trimmers fitted child seat lug on passenger side rear seat
- Mickey Thompson MTZ 265/75/16 tires with 50% life left in them.
- Tinted Windows
- Driver airbag
- Passenger airbag
- Power Mirrors
- Dynamic 16/8 +20 Steel wheels
- ABS brakes
- Front & rear power windows
- Colour coded sports bar
- Limited slip diff (LSD)
- Air conditioning
- Power steering
- JVC DVD/TV/MP3/IpPod/CD double din head unit
- Front Fusion 6.5 inch 2 way 200w speakers (replaced original speakers)
- Tough Dog heavy duty 2 inch lift full suspension package
- Pacemaker King Brown 3 inch stainless turbo back exhaust
- ARB turbo timer
- EGR Block off plate installed
- Autometer boost gauge (Phantom 2, suits factory gauges)
- K&N cold air intake and pod filter
- Stebel Nautilus compact air horn

Have all stock genuine parts to go with the sale, wheels and tyres, suspension, side steps, stereo, chrome sports bar, air box and filter, genuine painted front bar and exhaust. Had this car for so long in sure theirs a few things that I’ve forgotten. Please feel free to call with any questions, if I don't answer leave a message with your name and number and ill get back to you as soon as I can. Nav is also listed on Gumtree with photos, link below.

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/old-reynella/cars-vans-utes/d22-str-nissan-navara/1143769282

Latest posts

Back