do you want a cheap exhaust?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much would Freight be down to Canberra???
So its $600 with the dump pipe, are they easy to install???

That sounds unreal, I just got the clearance from the minister of recreation,war and finance. Did you get aluminized or mild steal?

That sounds unreal, I just got the clearance from the minister of recreation,war and finance. Did you get aluminized or mild steal?

It's aluminized. I am gonna get some pics up soon hopefully. It sure sounds nice. Sounds even better when it is on the move and under load. Will hopefully get a vid of that soon!

It's aluminized. I am gonna get some pics up soon hopefully. It sure sounds nice. Sounds even better when it is on the move and under load. Will hopefully get a vid of that soon!
yea i have sum pics but dnt no how to put them up i think there in gallery

here are sum pics

Attachments

• 031.jpg
    031.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 292
  • 029.jpg
    029.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 270
  • 027.jpg
    027.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 249
  • 030.jpg
    030.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 235

Sounds awesome mate. Whats the in cab noise like?

only if those waders smell like tailor mate!!!!!can't wait to get exhaust and canopy done,should keep me happy for a little while.

just had a system fitted by suncoast and am absolutely stoked with it,sounds great,pulls harder and great guys to deal with!!!they have a shop at noosaville alphabet.

Back