do you want a cheap exhaust?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey mate, thats an awesome price. can you post up some pics of how it looks. Is there much difference in sound with the new one.. looking at getting an exhaust soon.

i have sum pics but dnt no how to add them.its say url or sum shit like that were is the brows button or add pic ?

i have uploaded sum pics in gallery i dnt no how to get them into this topic

Sorry I just read the thread properly, do we contact him directly or go through you mate. Hope you get some kick backs for all the exhausts your going to sell.

Any questions about these systems just ask me as I'm the one that builds them cheers
I can do that.
I' am looking for a 3" exhaust from the dump pipe back for an 06 D22 3.0
Could you build it and ship it to Cairns?
If so could you please pm me a price?
Thanks
Bill

I am chasing a price for 3" aluminized system from the turbo back fitted. I got a price from you over the phone from you but apparently I got the wrong price. Cheers

Hey guys. So I got a new exhaust from Sean at Suncoas. 3" straight through.. Let me tell you, best $600 I have EVER spent! Sounds like a beast now and drives like a brand new truck. I drove up from Brissy and am so glad I did. I have had so many comments on the sound of my truck now and I can't stop smiling everytime I get in it! Sean and the guys at Suncoast gave the best service and advice. I will be going back there again for sure. Even if it is just about 2 hours out of the way. haha. Seriously but, give Sean a call and get yourself an exhaust.

Hey guys. So I got a new exhaust from Sean at Suncoas. 3" straight through.. Let me tell you, best $600 I have EVER spent! Sounds like a beast now and drives like a brand new truck. I drove up from Brissy and am so glad I did. I have had so many comments on the sound of my truck now and I can't stop smiling everytime I get in it! Sean and the guys at Suncoast gave the best service and advice. I will be going back there again for sure. Even if it is just about 2 hours out of the way. haha. Seriously but, give Sean a call and get yourself an exhaust.

Can you hear the turbo spool up? Is it noticeably loud?

Latest posts

Back