D40 Series4 Zorsts

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GizmoD40

Reaction score
Gday Fellow Navarians & Navarianettes

I have a 09/10 manual Series4 140kw ST-X Manual. Could someone please clarify which models have the DPF, because if mine doesn't, which I don't believe it does, I'll be running straight pipe from the turbo back quick smart. I just remember 2yrs ago I was reading bits and bobs on here and other general 4X4 forums before I purchased it and remember reading stories of horrid performance??? Something to do with pre and post pressure sensors in the muffler???

Anyone done this before?? HELP PLEASE! As an ex diesel fitter and owner of 3 MQ/MK Patrols years ago, the mufflers were the first thing to be removed, so Im quite embarrassed to be asking this, but Common Rail technology and what not has me totally baffled

I've fitted straight thru pipes to my 2010 K108 Kenworth running a Cummins EGR Signature with FANTASTIC results.... Performance when lugging below 1400rpm , 50'c cooler Pyro temps and a shit eating grin with the windows down at 1500rpm dragging 125tonne on the float! lol

I'm pretty sure a lot of navs on here are running no muffler. If its a manual then there is no dpf. Meaning you can run what system you wish. I have a d22 2.5 and hopefully soon to rip my 2.5"pressed bent system for a 3" stainless item with only a cat and tornado resonator. The rest is all straight mandrel pipe

I'm pretty sure all manuals have no dpf. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure its an auto only thing. In saying that it didn't come in all autos

to confirm no manual d40 ever came with a DPF, only the auto 127/8kw engine had them, the new 140kw auto dosent have it

hi rusty i have a auto and it has no dpf i spoke to a few ppl and they told me the 8 month 2006 they come out with dpf mine is a 3rd month 2006 so ill call my self lucky its preey good on fuel to

I'm pretty sure all manuals have no dpf. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure its an auto only thing. In saying that it didn't come in all autos

The dpf is pretty dam easy to spot if you want to look for it. It came in some autos but not all. UK surprised Noone with a d40 has jumped at this to back me up. Goodluck

Hi I'm new to the forum, I have the dpf in my d40 and when I went to get a 3 inch put on old mate at the exhaust place only put a the pipe from the dump pipe back.

Latest posts

Back