33s on a D40 how they change things

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep and they only rubbed on mine when i had low tyre pressures on full lock, in all reality it hardly even touches.

That thread was my bible for the job. Lol. Cheers.
And yes i would assume body lift wouldnt make much difference. It will only change the vertical relationship between the tyre and bodywork. Guard mod would still need doing. Like nathans mine just touch the chassis on full lock but not enough to care about it.
Did some heavy towing yesterday and did notice the drop in power more. Not enough to upset me but it was noticable. Up the hills where it used to sit at 100kmh doing 3000 rpm it now was at 85 - 90 at 3000rpm and defo working harder under the same workload. Just food for thought.

Sorry to revive an old thread. I run 285's (pretty much 33's) with a 2" suspension lift and a 1" body lift. They never scrub, flex is somewhat limited but not as much for my needs. Extra fuel consumption is barely noticible.

I run 285/75/16 on factory STX wheels (Dick Cepek FCII AT'S) and I love them. Still a heap of space in the guards. CV angles are sweet too.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20141216_134627.jpg
    ForumRunner_20141216_134627.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 232

Latest posts

Back