D40 provent 200

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bjsestro

Reaction score
There is a picture posted of the mount position of a Provent 200 on a D40 on this forum. It is mounted passenger side next to the radiator mount bracket in front of the airbox. I have checked the specs of the Provent 200 and it is 109mm wide. I can't see how this would fit in this position. Keen to purchase the Provent but don't won't to fork out the dollars if it does not fit. Will the Provent 200 actually fit here on a D40 or where else could I mount it.

Fitted mine in front of airbox but couldn't use their mount as wouldn't fit. Used metal strap instead and about 40000km later no probs at all.

i have mine mounted on the turbo side of the fuse box next to the turbo. just wondering is there a reason why u guys have put it so far away from the turbo? is there a reason saying that i am not running a Provent can

The Provent 200 is larger than several other catch can out there.
Saying that, it is not the largest catch can either.

From my own thread about mounting options, next to the radiator on the Pass' side seems to be the only location.

If it fits, why not? More km's before filter clean or replacement. I run a Provent and it blends in beautiful in the engine bay. Filter change every 40,000kms.

Id agree. And maybe price. The smaller steel catch cans on Egay work fine and are cheaper, but, you need to do all your own fittings and hoses etc.

The Provent kit for the D40 comes with all fittings, hoses etc specifically for the D40 (or whichever kit you buy) and away you go. But it works out a bit more pricey (i think i paid $260 with overnight shipping. But it was more a case of paying the extra due to the luxury of having it ready to go. The drain tap etc for the drain hose has real good quality fittings too.

Latest posts

Back